Saturday, March 19, 2016

Day 21 - Rainbow Cake


I didn't have to go to work today and it was the last day that my mom's voucher for Ace Water Spa was valid so I asked my friend J (who also didn't have work today) to come with me to the North*. As the activities in Ace Water Spa are guaranteed to make you hungry, I think it's lucky that it's in Kapitoylo, this area in Pasig where many interesting restaurants are located.

In this photo, J is smiling as bright as the rainbow cake in front of her, because we love cake and rainbows. :) We are in Epic Cafe where they have interesting cakes, yummy coffee, and cycling equipment for some reason. Anyway, it was my first time here and it's one of those places that makes me wish I didn't live so far away from it. I only felt that for a moment, though, because of course, as soon as I got home, I remembered how much #ILoveTheSouth. LOL. 'Eh 'di ako na loyal. :P

*Note: Anywhere I need to pass through the Skyway to get to, I already consider as "The North." Yes, that includes Makati and Taguig. (Pasig, in this case.)

No comments: