Saturday, February 20, 2016

Day 12 - Some New Friends


Tonight was a little strange for me as I actually went out to a bar with some friends. And not in the South. :P This was taken at The Bourn Food Station on Taft Ave., Manila. And sure, it was near the university I used to go to every day, but when I was going to school there I hardly ever went out. I honestly can't recall a time that I went out at night during the time I was in college. Okay, maybe once, to a poetry reading, and it was actually for extra credit. LOL. As much as I would like to say that I was a nerd, I don't have the grades to back that up so I'm just going to say that I was really poor and lazy.

Anyway, with me here are M, who is an old friend by now, E, whom I met last year and M2, whom I met just a few weeks before this photo was taken. I know I always say that I hate meeting new people, but I really only mean that when I meet crappy people. :P When I meet people like M, E and M2, I do think about rescinding that statement.

No comments: