Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 353 - Waiting for the Train

Today I went to the North to meet with my best friend, only to take the train again to go back to the South and see a movie* at ATC.

Anyway, this is what I could see while waiting for the train to arrive. I took a photo because you hardly ever see this place look this way, with hardly any people in it. Only in really off-peak hours, and on holidays like today. Normally, it would be too crowded for you to be able to get your cellphone from your bag, let alone use it to take a photo.

*As for Tower Heist, it was surprisingly really good. I like Ben Stiller's comedy better when he's not being so ridiculous (as in, I did not like Zoolander nor Dodgeball at all). Or is it because heists in general are already quite entertaining? But it was definitely better than The Italian Job, so that's something. :)

No comments: