Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 341 - Last Meal Out

Today is my last day in New Zealand. IKR?! I can't believe I've been here for 5 months. But tomorrow I'll be going home. I'm excited because I've missed home so much, but I will also miss a lot of things here, including this meal: French toast with bananas and bacon + coffee. So of course, this is what I ordered at the cafe where we had our 2nd to the last meal in New Zealand.

There are a lot of cafes in Wellington, but I chose Cafe Mamba at Plimmer Steps for today because my sister and I found the food there really delicious. As did my dad and aunt whom I went with today. The only problem was the service was slow, but you can't really blame them for that because there's literally only one guy working -- he was manning the counter and he cooked our meals, too.

And with that, I bid New Zealand adieu. :(

No comments: