Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 272 - From My Window Seat

I'm not much for astronomy or Science in general, but I'm assuming that's the moon, Venus, and some huge star. Also, because the light on the horizon is technically the beginning of some kind of sunrise, I guess this photo would be more apt for both May 1 and 2, because I was literally in the middle of the timeline. But, who cares about technicality in art? :)

Were you able to guess that I was in an airplane when I took this photo? BTW, taking pictures during mild turbulence? NOT EASY. This is one out of about a million that I took that were blurry. So if you still think the quality of this isn't great... Well, I didn't want to appreciate the moment less by only taking photos of it. I stopped taking photos and stared in awe, too, like the non-photographer that I am.

No comments: